Question on Custom POT Music approval process

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by John Markus, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailef

Kailef Master Bard

I've updated the Player Owned Towns: How to get custom music thread. As of today, to the best of my knowledge, it now contains accurate instructions with regard to exactly what steps you need to take if you want to get a custom song (or songs) for your Player Owned Town. Because @Chris has given Poets' Circle authority to fully manage the submission process, there are less hoops to jump through and it should go pretty smoothly. The only potential pitfalls I see is if a submitted song fails to meet the baseline requirements to be added to the SotA soundtrack. However, there are some pretty clear instructions that define what's acceptable, so I don't think we'll have too much difficulty in that department.

2. Lauremir

Lauremir Avatar

My brother @Erandoom and I are also available to write music. Currently in the process of writing for friends, but will be available for commission if anyone is interested. Feel free to reach out any time.

Dinsoo likes this.
  3. Dinsoo

Dinsoo Avatar

Update:

I am no longer available for music in this game. If you need music for anything other than this game, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.