Quests and PvP

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Pounce, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

So you think because i write in caps i did NOT before tried to find an way into the page vaults through the underground? I did, and nada. And people who only play to mak other people miserable and ridicule them on youtube ARE my inferior in any way you can shake a stick at.

2. Fungus

Fungus Avatar

To be fair on this thread from what I and others have posted has been balanced and all have tried to help in one way or another.

*shrug*

Hope you get the quest cracked one way or another, @E n v y came up with a couple of good suggestions too and he's a PvP'r though as I said from Wolverhampton, so no scruples, he'd pinch the lead off a church roof if he could get away with it the scallywag!

3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

There are compass hints now if you explore nearby areas to the ruins that can have an underground connection.

Hopefully they will add dialogue hints with NPCs in nearby towns as well.

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

In no situation ever in this game are you forced to go into a PvP or flag PvP. In the 1-2 situations that are close to sending you to a PvP zone, you have options to get around it.

5. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

In no place at all in this game are you even nugged into PvP.

Im adv lvl 103 and I haven't been in a PvP zone basically ever.

6. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I think you just need to grow thicker skin on the issue of people ridiculing other people on the innerwebs. This is the internet and thats what they do whether its video games, cars, movies, politics, at.... You shouldn't be so concerned about what some random person says on the internet, play your own game and make your own opinions and ignore the people who just want to put other people down.

7. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

I was just pointing out the facts of the matter. There are various ways you can complete the story, you don’t have to go into a PvP zone. You typed in caps stating information that wasn’t correct..........as a very peaceful player who doesn’t like conflict, I would have thought that you may have approached the subject by humbly asking for advice.......advice that this very helpful community would have gone out of their way to give.

PvP is consensual and always has been. As you are clearly a non-pvper it would be unreasonable of me to expect you to to understand PvP community etc.......in the same way I never understand the enjoyment in a dance party and full RP. Each to their own and regardless of what players want to do, I hope they find enjoyment.

I wish you a happy journey in your quest.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Spoon, Kpopgurl and Brewton like this.
  8. Xandra7

Xandra7 Avatar

Tricking folks into going to the PVP zone to complete their quest is childish.

You PvP people sometimes have to speak up and explain to devs that this is below you. PvE players want you to have your fun and will support you as long as it does not interfere with their play.

cobran and Alley Oop like this.
  9. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Who's tricked into PvP in Sota? explain how that is the case (but first read the comments in this thread).

Im adv lvl 103 with over 3000 hours in the game and I haven't been in a PvP zone in years.

10. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Concern has been answered by the community here, thanks everyone!

2112Starman and E n v y like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.