Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quests. Where are they?

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Miganarchine, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Done the quests in Soltown and Owls head Braemar (The ones I already know about from past release)
    Anyone know other towns where Quests are located? cheers. Not been able to find any across the map yet.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

There are new quests in Ardoris we got some in r33 and reading the standups it looks like more in r34.

Also each starter town has a few. So go to Bloodriver and then Veritas, and Highvake and Resolute.

3. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

Valid question... also "what are they" and "why are they the way they are" and "when will they improve" as well as "what about the choices and real, lasting consequences". Not to forget "where are the twists and suprises" and of course "where is the announced single player narrative"?

4. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Yes Adoris one I picked up bug ger if I could find the spirit talker pub, even with a map lol!, cheers for those places, been to them all and found a quest in Resolute though it may be to tough at moment.

5. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

I did like the fact I found a couple of quests out by chance, It was kind of a delight to discover dialogue that led to interesting stuff to do, I thought they said a whole story line was in place, what bothers me is that I have been able to access the whole map in one sitting, going in and out of five skull areas as a newb, Is there going to be serious area progression like most mmo, Or is this the way it will be on full release?

6. lollie

lollie Avatar

I need to see the video of you soloing 4 or 5 five skull mobs as a newb before I can believe this is actually an issue :3

Quenton and Ravalox like this.
  7. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

I never did say I soloed 5 skull areas just put my neck in then left lol, just making a point as a newb I was able to get to those areas!

Nhili Dragon likes this.
  8. lollie

lollie Avatar

Can get to areas in most games, it's surviving and mastering the area that's progression in a game.

Quenton likes this.
  9. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Yeah I kinda agree but games like GW2" level a player to an area which make all areas a decent challenge but not to extreme.

Nhili Dragon likes this.
  10. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

The Elder Scrolls Online will introduce something similar with the upcoming One Tamriel update. I think that this is a very interesting approach.

11. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

Can you answer me one question Darkmoon? Why does every ESO quest have a fukkingg ghost in it?, I mean really can you think of any quest that does not have a dead ancestor etc bought to life that you interact with or take into the dungeon!, Its just laughable!, its not even my sic joke it really is the truth, Having said that I enjoy ESO but only because Secret World is dying.

12. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

I haven't paid attention to this yet but now that you say it there are indeed many undead involved in the quests ;)

13. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Id hold off on doing quests till post R34, more xp and gold and tweaks coming to them @Miganarchine

Nhili Dragon and Spoon like this.
  14. Miganarchine

Miganarchine Avatar

But the quests need testing for the devs, I am hoping when it's finally finished we will have the option to repeat quests like they do in other mmo.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  15. Ao Soliwilos

Ao Soliwilos Avatar

Shroud of the Avatar is not like other mmo's. :D

Jokes aside, I don't want quests to be meaningless and repeatable. I want them to be deeper and unique, otherwise I will mostly stay away from the questing and just play in the wonderful sandbox that is being created. :)

Nhili Dragon and Olthadir like this.
  16. Gix

Gix Avatar

Go to the Inns/Taverns, they tend to be a good place to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.