Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quests which require answers bugging

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Jandramon, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jandramon

Jandramon Avatar

1. Title:Quests which requires answers from a player always bugs and cant continue journey after it
    2. Reproduction Rate: %100
    3. Blocker? yes
    4. Details:I stucked on every quest which reqire answers begining with Bloodriver questline poisoning food. Then Vigilantie Marcus quest bugged.Due to marcus bug Evidance quest bugged as well. I left game and reset all quest done quests again and stucked at same position then i move to other citiest High Vale. Gathering Bedroll and Sack of Grain quest bugged. And A story with echos quest bugged as well. I left there and move to Norgard . Done the kobold quest it asked me wanna fight with my champion. I said yes and quest bugged there i move to champ Spot and kill it.turn back to Commander he gave me key but still quest stucked at Do you wanna fight with my champion part.I couldn't get xp pool rewards.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: I loged in SotA multiplayer mode and do quest and it happens.
    6. User Specs: Pc Win 10 64 bit.
      https://prnt.sc/iq3kwn
    7. To solve question I restarted game several times. Even Reset the all quest but still there is no process on it :(
    8. Also Give the Key to Marlin quest randomly shows up after I decide to believe... Bugged and at Aerie craft quest even i finished quest it still showing on Compass to deliever 12 cotton.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.