Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Quick Feedback : returning player

Discussion in 'Release 50 Feedback Forum' started by Phox, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phox

Phox Avatar

Hi !

I played SOTA a lot few months ago. I enjoyed the game even if there were small annoying things. I ended stuck in Ardoris (Path of Courage, so it was a nice journey to get there), and didn't found what to do to progress in the quest I had. I gave up. I preferred to leave the game and to wait for the devs to improve it. (it was the R40)

From time to time, I checked the releases and patchnotes. Well, the R50 truly impressed me. I played a few hours and was amazed by the direction of the game and the progress made around the game systems.

Today, I was able to progress in my quest, travelled in several places and enjoyed wandering here and there. You made me want to play again, devs. Thx !

Everything is not just fine, there are still areas and stuff to improve. But I'm confident.

So far, there only is a small thing I find annoying : combats deserve more punch. I think impacts sounds are missing and this is it : the feeling is still not here. Plz Devs, add some impacts sounds !!! :)

Regards :)
    PS : Same post can be found on Steam ;)

2. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

That's awesome!!! glad to hear you enjoying the game @Phox. Let us know if you need anything, wb!

Hornpipe and Korim Rackham like this.
  3. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

Sadly I can only like this post one time! Thanks and expect huge improvements in the next 2 months leading up to live!

Barugon, majoria70, Tamsen and 4 others like this.
  4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

If you get hit by a critical hit there is now an audio clue ( louder thup) as well which makes it much easier to react to for skills like fortify defence. Spell critical's make a louder sound as well but there's not a fortify defence for magic...yet..

5. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

NPC's still failing the "time" test. I hold much embarrassment for thine peasants!

Leinad Laurelwreath likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.