Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R11 and pvp

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Bolck, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolck

Bolck Avatar

Hey porta, we need more and more pvp plzzzz !

Currently not enough pvp.

2. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Not sure how they can add more PvP. You either are or are not PvP. If you can't find the PvP I am sure someone here will point you in the right direction.

Ned888, Montaigne and Arianna like this.
  3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Yes, this is exactly what the game needs....don't bother with other systems add more PVP.

4. Archaon [OWL]

Archaon [OWL] Avatar

Not sure if you are referring to the mechanics of the game with regards to PvP or events themselves, if it's the latter then you need only check the forums for up coming events. There is a battle going on right now for Solace bridge between three teams if you hurry you could still make it in time. The bear tavern will also be hosting the Bear Tavern Brawl (which we do every release) during R12, it's currently a single elimination style tournament and we usually offer prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. If you are interested make sure you check out our website and keep an eye on the R12 events section of the SotA forums.

5. smack

smack Avatar

It's coming in R12 if they stick to the schedule. And by that I mean Open PvP. Once you receive the Blessing of the Oracle, you will no longer be limited to PvP-only zones or arenas or 1:1 duels. Attack and be attacked anywhere at any time by any other Open PvP flagged player.

Watch your backs everyone! Let the ganking begin in 2 weeks!

Ned888 and Arianna like this.
  6. baronandy

baronandy Avatar

it is early alpha , most players wait till the game is released and then there will be more pvp.
    but it is fact that meaningless pvp interest less pvp people. i can see a lot of guys i know stoped archage. new continent no reward for pvp no loot = meaningless pvp + 50man cc fights and tab target system = boring ...

7. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

So without full loot it just isn't worth it...nothing at all....I think I finally understand you now, why didn't you just post that more?

8. Net

Net Avatar

I am looking forward to R12. I will need to try to keep stat how many PvPers will leave me alone once I flag myself for PvP and how many attacks me for no reason at all when I am talking to merchant with guards walking around.

Moonshadow and Arianna like this.
  9. Kano2

Kano2 Avatar

Please, leave FULL LOOT in PvP!
    Otherwise the game will be the same as all that full-of-limitations crap we are currently having out there.

I am Really looking forward to the good old full loot PvP!

10. Morkul

Morkul Avatar

For PvP to actually be fun we first need to get more fightings skills and a decent balance. Until we got that I know a lot of players that will not participate in PvP.

Net likes this.
  11. Malchor1

Malchor1 Avatar

I'm not a PvP kind of person but while open looting seems like a more realistic approach, there isno real life equivalent penalty in the game to non consentually attacking someone. So as long as there are no real repercussions to virtual murder i don't see the need for open looting

Net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.