Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R12 Mastering the Glyph System and Defeating Challenge Dungeon Solo

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by Sunswords, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net

Net Avatar

I prefer to use mouse, because it is easier to look around and keep on the move. Having to stay still and look down at the keys or worse, not looking down and misclicking a glyph is certain death in PvP against any good opponent. Maybe if I had MMO mouse with those extra buttons I could try using the R combo, but it it too slow for me and clumsy. The mouse drag and drop is not perfect either, but at least I can do that while keeping myself alive.

2. ThurisazSheol

ThurisazSheol Avatar

tried it with the razer naga molten (12 thumb buttons in a grid) and the razer naga hex (six, encircling a thumb rest). hex is easier to memorize the keys - but i bound one of them to scroll lock, and then teamspeak to scroll lock push to talk.

either way, it isn't easier, just different.

3. CanOpener

CanOpener Avatar

ahh sorry for the delay was away for work, the ten key is that number pad on the right of the keyboard, with practice it can be mastered for "awesome hard-core devastating avatar in combat", however i haven't spent the time yet to master everything since i don't want to burn out =D

clicking is great! it doesn't mean anyone will have an advantage over you imho, just as people can play blues on the guitar legendarily with 1 finger =D

i use the wasd to move around in a fight and the ten key for the rapid selection of cards on the 9 card deck; i think my avatar auto faces the enemy can't recall but if he doesn't then i just move around with my left hand till the bad guy is in front of me =D

to each his/her own of course, but there are low cost college courses out there or ROP courses to learn to master the ten key or the qwerty if you so choose =D

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Good luck with that. It sounds difficult. Please update us on how it goes.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.