Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R20 Top 10 Annoying things

Discussion in 'Release 20 Feedback' started by Spoon, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

Ok my top 10 things...

1) Combat animations look off, they don't flow well and the character looks weird.
    2) Empty scenes as you enter random encounters, late to the party everything is dead.
    3) I can skin a wolf but can barely pluck cotton....really?
    4) Finding npc buildings can be a bit of a chore.
    5) battle banners.
    6) Rivers that can't be crossed except at bridges...
    7) that's all I got...

docdoom77 likes this.
  2. Bodhbh Dearg

Bodhbh Dearg Avatar

Aside from possibly swapping items here or there in priority, I pretty much feel my son's list is spot-on... Not sure whether I infected him or the other way around, but we mostly agree on things SotA related, as in the case of this Top 10...

So yeah, this is my Top 10 too!

Katrina Bekers likes this.
  3. Jordizzle

Jordizzle Avatar

Here are my top 10.. .and a couple of extra ones. .

1. Not being able to move player status bars. (the ones in the top left corner.)
    2. Free Attack Mode screws up movement with the mouse, making free attack mode unusable for me.
    3. Player movement still clunky and weird, for example.. Try performing a back flip during a fight, it doesn't work 90% of the time if you are in close range with your target.
    4. Speaking to other players while in a conversation with an NPC can be difficult and awkward.
    5. Certain creatures have no loot, (obsidian golems, sand elementals. .etc.)
    6. Random encounters, while better, still aren't very interesting to me. I still run out of them annoyed. I still don't see them being meaningful without some kind of reward beyond the mats you can harvest. IE. A small accumulation of add on store credit for each random encounter "cleared."
    7. Sometimes when fighting a creature, for example a Bear. .I will get knocked down, and when I stand back up I will use several abilities and the bear will take no damage from me until I re position myself. I've died several times because of this.
    8. General Combat, it's come a long way, this isn't really an annoyance but I think there needs to be some prettier visual effects and animations.
    9. I think mobs stand back up too quickly after being knocked down. I'd like to be able to knockdown a mob using Push, and then hit them with something else while they are down, however, by the time the cool down has ended for me to use another ability, the mob is already back on his feet.
    10. Physics are wacky for example. .when I jump forward through the air, when I let go of left and right mouse click, my character will descend to the ground where I released the mouse click instead of continuing to travel forward with his momentum. I'd also like to be able to jump and perform a 360 in the air. . right now you can barely do a 45 degree turn in the air.
    11. I still don't see why Focus is consumed simply for jumping.
    12. Public vendors display a price for an entire stack of an item, I'd like them to also show a price per unit, that way I don't have to do my own math (yes, I'm lazy like that.)

docdoom77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.