Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R23 sunset feedback

Discussion in 'Release 23 Feedback' started by Themo Lock, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Desync: in all scenes and in most groups/parties/gathering people are not standing in the same place as others see them. This is a problem for roleplay and a BIG problem for PVP. Not great for PVE strats either when you see yourself as standing next to a healer but the healer sees you on the roof next door.

Healing: kind of seems perfect as is, not too much that fights go for 2 hours and not so little that people who enjoy dedicated healers can't play their class (barely).

Root: can be kept on somebody for eternity, the CC resist is either way too low or not working. Also when using skills like engage opponent, your avatar does not turn to face your target while rooted. Jumping to break root will use anywhere from a third to all of your focus.

Compendium: This is the only thing we have failed to complete so far, the lich room is crazy hard and i love that it has us stumped for now. I like that there is now 2 loot chests on the way. There is an ongoing issue with mobs fleeing locked rooms through doors beyond the ability to kill them and complete the room.

Progression: Seems fast, even without a 4x multiplier. GM wont really feel like an achievement if it only takes a few days. Taming on the other hand is omgwtf insanely expensive to level, though i believe that is getting fixed. Adventure level seems faster to achieve than it ever has been. Crafting seems a bit strange, forcing crafters to gather for exp and no option to ONLY be a tailor/carpenter/smith..which killed off our established trade and co-op system between guilds and coteries. I really do wish the "time to level" bar was slid to max and creatures were a little tougher, though i realize it is unlikely to happen. So far i do not understand what we will have to occupy ourselves with after 1-2 months of gameplay.

Combat: decay is bad. Use based seems like fun, macro use is a real issue though (as most knew it would be). PVP is hard to comment on with magic being extremely weak at the moment. Even the most experienced players tend to abandon magery builds when 3 weeks pass and they still can't kill a wolf. Melee however is great and range seems like it is holding its own.

ABC Music: i LOVE this so much. There is a strange issue with some files that cause nobody to hear what you are playing except the person playing it. Looking forward to the new instruments.

Fishing: I can't catch that ring and i wants it.

Overall i enjoyed R23, cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.