Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R39 biggest disappointment is no additional saved decks. 6 decks is not enough.

Discussion in 'Release 39 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Kelly O'Shay, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

Please bring the additional decks up the list of priorities. I am constantly forced to delete and rebuild decks for so many purposes. Did you know that events like a gustball tourney, a pvp tourney, even a fashion show all need their own deck? Thats three decks right there without even counting the decks you need for the hunting areas. And, in the hunting areas, there are so many different mixes of beasts and npc fighters in them that I could make 12 more decks for hunting and still not have enough for all of the places my groups like to go.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Elnoth, cyathome, Xeethrax and 3 others like this.
  2. null2

null2 Avatar

If we can't get more deck slots can we yet a way to export and import them?

Here is their answer from post mortem questions.

cyathome and DancingShade like this.
  3. cyathome

cyathome Avatar

I was really bummed out that they didn't come in r38... and I'm still bummed if they're not coming in r39 :( It's not a vanity thing, this is 'needed' badly!

I have stopped playing the game to its full potential because I give up trying to deal with making, deleting and remaking my decks all the time.

Why they would bump this from the list for 2 releases now when its an easy thing for them to do is beyond me.

Edit- actually I'm not bummed this time, I am mad! So, I will refuse to spend a dollar in the addon store until this is done!

Kigu Starfish (Kor) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.