1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

R50 Postmortem Missed Questions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

I think if it were imminent he would have said next couple of releases. So, yes, it's going to happen. But probably no ETA.

Tiina Onir likes this.
  2. Aurelius Silverson

Aurelius Silverson Avatar

Almost certainly the case, - but I think a reminder to take a bit more care reading through the questions is not unreasonable, we do get a lot of feedback after these sessions where people explain 'no, that was not the question that was asked' and in part that happens because people are trying to rush to give answers - and end up answering something that was not actually asked in the first place. If, like this one, it was a 'we don't answer those because... ' question then the answer given still should not be 'yes' ;)

3. smack

smack Avatar

Perhaps this could be an additional layer for SotA Map to expose. And yeah, I also like this idea. I had started to do my own map with the "regions" distinctly shown in some way, be it boundary lines, color coding, etc. Not so much as a functional one, but more of a lore / cartographic one.

Beaumaris likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

@Chris @DarkStarr
    I don't think my question was answered: since we will only be able to have one stat buff active, can you please make it so that we once again get a bonus from charging it?

Echondas and Beaumaris like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.