Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R50QA feedback/feature requests

Discussion in 'Release 50 QA Feedback Forum' started by Ancev, Jan 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Adventuring:
    I use a lot of shield switching (transitioning from the various shield spells such as death shield, shield of air, shield of crystal, etc.) Whatever the problem was, I'd buff myself, go into combat and use various shield spells and sometimes chaotic feedback. More often than not my max hit points would continue to decrease. there was one occasion when the client reported my max hp at 0 and I'd run around like normal because the server knew what my real max hp was...but I did not...it appears this issue might be fixed? Not sure if it's totally gone but I was fighting skeletons in build 618 and didn't have the problem at all. Pretty frustrating not knowing what your max hp is, especially when you're getting attacked by several creatures. Hope it's fixed!

Adventuring/Inventory: - feature request
    So I was thinking it might be useful if backpacks could have an 'auto fetch' feature. I could put all of my reagents into a backpack then right click on the backpack and enable auto fetch. As new reagents are deposited into my inventory from looting monsters and players, the newly acquired reagents would be moved into my 'reagents' backpack for example. Not sure what sort of complications this would create...but I was thinking the code could be executed specifically when you're looting monsters, players, adventure zone chests and harvesting?

Or maybe a 'fetch' feature that you could execute manually on the backpack to move items from your main inventory into the bag automatically.

Crafting: - feature request

Also when working with the Alchemy crafting station I would still like the ability to left click and drag an item onto the Enchantment recipe and it automatically populates that item into the 'crafting inventory' section with the correct amount of gold and mandrake. Another option would be having some crafting table awareness.. like being able to right click on an item and an 'Enchant' option would be available. This option would only be available when you're engaged in the alchemy crafting station. This might be helpful for tailoring and blacksmithing crafting stations too.

Combat:
    I like the addition of the 2 sec defensive buff modifiers it should make things more interesting in combat, especially in PvP.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. Scavenger

Scavenger Avatar

I'm having the same problem - it usually happens when using the Shield of Crystal - the Heath line never fully goes back to full - and each time it reports less and less health after every thing else has reached a full recovery.

I usually leave the instance and return to "reset" the health amount to normal - very annoying.

Ancev likes this.
  3. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Yeah I was playing yesterday and still seem to be encountering the hp bug.. bummer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.