1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

R53 Livestream Missed Questions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, May 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Pledges are separate from bundles.

[edit] If you purchase the game today on steam then that purchase would count toward a bundle.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Pledges are discontinued. you cannot upgrade pledges. I'm sure if you saw an upgrade option it was for bundles not pledges.

3. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

@Infineon, if you have a bundle to upgrade, it would be listed on the Bundles tab, just to the left of the Pledges tab you're showing.
    If there is a bundle there, it should have an Upgrade button to the right.
    If not, you will need to purchase a bundle first. Those can be found under Store => Bundles on the main navigation bar at the top of the web page.
    What you're showing there is your original Pledge... All Pledges expired some time ago, and can no longer be upgraded.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    majoria70 likes this.
  4. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

That is the Pledge tab and pledges expired a very long time ago. You need to look at the bundle page which are the only things that can currently purchased and upgraded.

Jaesun and majoria70 like this.
  5. Curt

Curt Avatar

I guess that if you buyed game from steam early on you got a 'adventure pledge' and nowadays you instead gets the 'game client bundle'
    The pledge was upgradable in the past and the game client bundle is upgradable now.

6. Infineon

Infineon Avatar

Thanks all for the support

But, this is exactly what I'm saying; All the Pledge buyers have to buy the first bundle from scratch when right now if a new player buy a bundle that cost only 10 more USD to upgradeated. Also you obtain the game and benefits and the change to keep fordward buying more bundles but i will need to spend that amount without the need of the game since i already have it.
    I will be great that this pledge count me as the first bundle so if i just add 10 USD more i can get a first bundle of choise and then have the chance to buy the next one..

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  7. MFWalter

MFWalter Avatar

This makes me so happy. This is exactly what I was hoping. I know what I will being with my extra character slot now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.