R55 part 2 stream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Earl Atogrim von Draken, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Funny thing is....i was like..."meh"
    But now i am actually looking forward to it. Want the new shogun lights for my deed. Maybe an elven guard tower.

On a side note: does anybody know how the guard tower looks from the inside?

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

can't say i know of a player placed one in game, but it's probably the same as the npc ones in yew

3. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

I can't post a pic here at work but I can tell you it's nothing more than wooden steps up to a platform halfway and then more steps up to the top platform. Very spartan. Also, the emblem is on the 'wrong' side. You'd have to see it for yourself to know what I mean. I bought one and put it at the Boundary 2 entrance to the Elven Quarter in the Outlander Welcome Center. Feel free to come by and check it out. Use the signpost and go to Boundary 2 and you'll pop in right under it.

4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Will take a look, thanks.
    Actually i am looking for somthing spartan. You know, put it up, a couple of tents, a fire. Outpost style. Do you, by any chance, know how much space is left on a village lot?

5. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

I placed it as a POT deco item but you should have room for a small, maybe medium, tent and other lot deco. It will be interesting to see if you can put deco under it (on the ground) since there is no floor.

6. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I have a Garden Shed from the original Flexible Placement stretch goal... It was redone to remove the floor, and I can (and have) placed deco on the floor inside.
    While past performance is no guarantee of future gains, I would be very surprised if the tower didn't function in the same manner.

7. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

I love my garden shed, otherwise known as the Boson's Locker!

8. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Mh. That offers me a couple of interessting options if your assumption is right.
    Guess i will find out later today ^^

9. Kazar McKillin

Kazar McKillin Avatar

Go to Home Town, Just east of Soltown on the island. Its there and every other home you can get. (Governed by Darkstarr )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.