Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

R9 fun or not?

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Silverglade, Sep 1, 2014.

?

R9 Fun or Not so much?

Poll closed Sep 8, 2014.
  1. yes

69.2%
  2. no

30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athanil

Athanil Avatar

I loved this release, there was so much to do.

Lots of positive things:
    -Made some new friends.
    -Lots of player made events, i must say that i have never seen a community like this before in any mmo i played.
    -I finally learned how to use my deck correctly. It's a fun system once you get the hang of it. Granted, some things still need improving. Get rid of those cooldowns for one..when i stun someone i expect to benefit from it. Now i'm waiting for the cooldown to end.
    -Visited Ardoris castle. (Thanks Net, for finding that entrance:))
    -Lot's more...

Something negative:
    -Not enough sleep!
    - Not enough exposure of player based events. It's a shame that a lot of people are missing out on events because they don't know the exact time of them. Perhaps having a town crier programmed to give out shouts right before a event starts might help?(not sure if that's possible)

Looking forward to R10, i'll see you all there!

Somewhat of topic, sorry..
    Sometimes it may happen that you don't like something, like the current combat system for example. It happens to all of us. But when you're saying that you don't like something at least say why. Give your reasons for not liking something and bring up ideas to improve/change things. This is the only way that the game can grow. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.