Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

random street encounter

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Sindariya, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

I have the feeling that the aggro range of the random street encounters didn't change at all. It is the same as always. But now I have a hard time finding any encounter.

Do I have just a bad timing or do others have this feeling too?

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I assume you mean the overland encounters?

I have definitely noticed the radius of the encounters was reduced. At least they seem too to me.

As for the amount of overland encounters, yeah, they REALLY cut that back. I think they cut that back perhaps a little too much. Cutting back the encounters on roads is fine, but the ones not on roads could probably be increased just even a little.

Belladonna Rose and Elwyn like this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I agree that the overland roaming encounters have dropped quite a bit. And they arent that roaming as they should be. Pretty much static spawn spots. Maybe someone needs to look into the spawners for these things as well. And WHAT HAPPENED TO SHANDY. I have seen him once and he disappeared before i could get there to enter the zone. Running up and down Perennial Coast area looking for him kinda hurts my other activities. Also the Traveler for the duck quest doesnt seem to spawn anymore either.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.