Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

RandomEncounter Outside Serpent Spine Foothills.

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Gamician, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

The Serpent Spine Foothills has been moved from it's previous position to an area closer to the actual Serpent Spine Foothills and where it was originally slated to be. No problem with that.

However, when located in it's previous location, a Random Encounter (Skeleton/Bandit) was placed South of this area on the Road running SE to NW toward Upper Fortus. Again this caused no problem (A nuisance, yes) but avoidable when entering Serpent Spine Mines.

In it's present location, Serpent Spine Mine Entrance/Exit is located so close to the existing Random Encounter that it is very difficult to avoid it. If the Skeleton is lying down as they frequently do, your first step away from Serpent Spine Mines draws it's attention immediately.

I'd like to suggest moving that Random Encounter off the road and somewhere halfway between it's present location and Paladis Shardfall. Not only does that remove it from being a Trap, but turns it into a true Random Encounter where one can chose to go there or not.

uhop likes this.
  2. Della kit

Della kit Avatar

I had this problem with Boreas Colossus awhile back....there would sometimes be an encounter roaming the entrance all sneaky like under a canopy of trees.

mike11 and uhop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.