Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Randomized dragon head shapes

Discussion in 'Release 56 Feedback' started by Titania Xylia, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

I wonder if it's possible to add a significant amount of variety to our mounted decorative trophies in-game.

For instance, it would be great, if the Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Aether heads all had a slightly unique shape to them.

However, I was wondering, if it would be possible to randomly adjust the features of the dragon heads, so each dragon had a slighty unique presentation from the others. After all these are wondrous creatures with a vast life span that (until they zone into Novia and face avatars) have rich histories, something unique if possible could be an incredible opportunity for the hunter and decorator alike.

I was thinking about the avatar creation tool with it's sliders, color selectors, etc. Maybe a more focused tool set could be developed and random values be assigned to each attribute upon creation of the item. Horn length, nose length, eye color, eye size, tooth size, skin texture, head length, head height, head width, etc.

I certainly understand this could be expensive to render in-game and that being the sole blocker is totally understandable, but I do think the value of the outcome could introduce a tremendous amount of replayability.

Moreover, if there's an efficient system that can be applied to all trophies, it might be great for all trophies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.