Ranged Rend?

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Turk Key, Aug 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Is there a ranged rend capability in SOTA? I ask because I start getting rend damage after leaving the bridge from the ravager boat/balloon. I am no where near a mob, but start getting a severe rend over time. I turn a sharp left off the bridge to safety to let the rend time out. Question is, where is this rend coming from? There is a ravager between me and the cave. I have just left the ship without getting hit. I think the ravager is causing the rend but he is too far away to cause melee damage? This is in Lamach's Bazaar, Extreme.

2. Vesper

Vesper Avatar

happened to a friend last night too, I thought he was crazy. Were you the only one in the scene? cause it could easily be a desync thing, if not a bug.

FBohler and Turk Key like this.
  3. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Playing solo. It's possible that I got the rend while on the boat, but noticed no rend till off the end of the bridge. Got to be sure before posting a bug.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

It's for sure the sword guys (I forget what they're called). Rend is their favorite thing; all you have to do is run by and they get all stabby.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
    FBohler and Turk Key like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.