1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Rare Auction - one sad Rottweiler looking for a better home - ends SEP18

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Spoon, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

I found this poor puppy while out recruiting some outlanders to join the Novian rift hub. At first I simply fed it on scraps and other odd bits. But now that it is more grown it not only eats like a hog, it has also gotten a bit of a temper if I leave it alone for too long. So now I feel that it would be happier with someone else.

[​IMG]

http://sotawiki.net/sota/Rottweiler_Hunting_Dog_Pet

The Rottweiler Hunting Dog Pet, is one of the rare items/pets in game. This since it was part of the Recruitment offer:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=39455
    "
    Recruit-A-Friend Rottweiler Hunting Dog Pet

As part of the Recruit-a-Friend rewards (see Update #36), every backer that has recruited at least 5 other backers will receive this Rottweiler hunting dog, a non-combat pet that can follow you wherever you go:

"

Data
    • Reply with bids below, no anonymous bidding on this one I'm afraid.
    • All offers in SotA store Credits
    • Since it is in SotA credits, the minimum raise is 5 which is the smallest denomination of credits to gift in the store.
    • Auction will end on the 18th of September, midnight UTC. (Caveat: see next bullet).
    • To prevent sniping, counterbids are allowed within 30min after the last bid even after the end. Multiple counterbids are allowed and can thus prolong the end somewhat as long as there is new counterbids. (by forum timestamp - so no edits)

You can buy store credits from the SotA store by buying Store Credit Gift Coupons (scroll way down).
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085#tab-other
    The smallest denomination is 5. When you buy you can Gift directly to someone's email.

Usually the Player Marketplace has store credit for a discount. Just post and you will see.

The winner will be contacted through SotA forum PM (Conversation). So that we can exchange details etc.

You will have to pay the credits to me first. This is done through the Send as Gift feature in the SotA store to an email.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=9085#tab-other

You can find trading references on my profile page.
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?members/spoon.121942/
    and also spread out over older trading topics, like this one.

We will then set up a trade-date in game where I will deliver the goods to you through the in game Trade feature.

Happy hunting

Spoon mayor of Lux Sanctuary.​

2. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

I'll open at 50 credits

Spoon likes this.
  3. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

55 credits

Spoon likes this.
  4. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

That Rottweiler is mine, Bankee!!

60 credits. And some fresh grizzly meat.

Spoon and Lord Bankee like this.
  5. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

75 :p

Spoon likes this.
  6. Nietzsche

Nietzsche Avatar

100 credits

Spoon likes this.
  7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

100 store credits is the top bid.

This ends midnight UTC tomorrow Sunday.

Also that poor puppy is standing at the gate every time I leave home and remains there when I finally come home. It really puts a damper on my debauchery. So right now I might have spoiled it with too much venison.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  8. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

105 store credits

Spoon likes this.
  9. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

Spoon, a rottweiler is not a poodle. He should be helping you with your debauchery!

Oh, and 110 credits.

Spoon likes this.
  10. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

The poor dog needs someone who kills and skins and will bring him home all types of fresh meat to chew on, so 125 store credits.

Spoon likes this.
  11. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

I lost that poor guy when we were in the area and a dragon attacked and we all fled for our lives. That area that Spoon lives in is infested with dragons... Looks like Frederick has more coin than me to get him back. Take good care of him, sir.

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  12. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

I promise to give him a good home

13. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Selma is nice, although a bit ill tempered during 'that time' which for dragons lasts centuries, or until brooding on the eggs...
    Although a healthy snack in a crunchy suit of armor is always good for the dragon digestive system...

Frederick Glasgow likes this.
  14. Valdor

Valdor Avatar

I've been that "healthy snack" during a random encounter crossing the countryside. Twas not a fun experience. Fortunately my sword got caught in his throat and he spit me out. Took me months to recover. I still don't think I'm quite... ummm... right...

Spoon and Frederick Glasgow like this.
  15. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Victoribus Spolia.
    PM sent.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

16. Old Man2

Old Man2 Avatar

17. Vrunk Hrrk

Vrunk Hrrk Avatar

Congratz to winner, this dog will make delicious dinner, may bee you kan invite Vrunk when you cook it!

18. Ihuma

Ihuma Avatar

That is one sweet little puppy :) Looks like it hunts for truffles..

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.