Re-set Quests question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Celthon, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celthon

Celthon Avatar

Played for about a year and a half in 2016-2017, then uninstalled the game until last week...my 'Journal' is, in my opinion, a mess and as I have not ever completed any of the main storyline quests I'm considering using the one-time only 'Quest reset' option...my question:

My understanding of it is that I will lose any quest reward items I've acquired up to this point...will I be able to regain them by repeating the quests after the reset?

Not even sure what I have that was obtained via quests...everything from the lot, housing, crafting, decorations, etc. ended up in the bank because I'd not logged in for over three years...and am thinking that after that long of an absence it's better to 'start over', considering that a bunch of the stuff in the Journal is from 'Early Access' period.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

"quest items" does not (for the most part) mean items gotten upon completion of quests. it means the stuff in gold in your inventory for quests in progress, and a few special things (also gold) like the shroud and the dread artifacts. it won't take your collection of frostgeist skulls.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I haven't used my one time quest reset option yet. I hesitate to do it since there will be more quests added all the time. You can reset as many times as you like in QA though. Sannio is now the quest developer and he really appreciates feedback, well I hope he does ;)

Sannio likes this.
  4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

5. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I sure do! :)

Astirian, majoria70 and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.