Really like the game. Thanks

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Laska, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laska

Laska Avatar

I was a founder and part of the beta testing. But I never played it enough to really know what was going on. I got busy with work and honestly just forgot about it. Was talking with some friends and family members around Christmas and we decided to try it out. I was surprised it had become free to play but that was a good surprise.

I have to be honest we have loved the game so far and have been spending ridiculous amounts of time playing it. Really the only negatives that is has a steep learning curve. It took some time to really figure out the combat decks and we figure out better ways all the time to use it. But the more we use it the more we like it. So much better then stupid hack and slash games, combat actually has some skill to it. The crafting has been great too. We set up shot in Aldwater. While the graphics a bit out dated (not enough that its not enjoyable) the game play it self is so great it really does not matter. The only other thing that has taken some time to get to is the questing system. I get the throw back to the old days but it could be a bit better. I did see there are enhancements being made to it so we are excited to see the changes. In any case just wanted to pop on and say great job. We have enjoyed it enough to the point we have all tried to buy crowns and buy stuff from the crown shop in many cases just to support the game. We have also started telling more people about it hopefully they will come play with us.

2. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

It is not decided if it will be also used for EP1 contend but for the coming EP2 there will be a new quest system. Sadly we currently do not know how it will look like...just that it is coming. ;)
    Oh and maybe there will be also player made quest in the future as there is currently a preparation of conversation-imports for player owned NPCs.

3. Numa

Numa Avatar

Welcome back - very glad you and your friends are enjoying yourselves!

The game has improved a lot since it's started so this is the perfect time to come back in :)

4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

5. KnightFalz

KnightFalz Avatar

Welcome back. I'm glad you're finding your investment worthwhile.

6. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.