Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Recall- and Teleport-Scroll recipes are not called -Recipe at NPC seller

Discussion in 'Release 27 Dev+' started by Acred, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acred

Acred Avatar

1. Title:Recall- and Teleport-Scroll recipes are not called -Recipe at NPC seller
    2. Reproduction Rate:continual
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:The icon for the Recall- and Teleport-Scroll Recipes is a recipe icon, but the NPC selling them does not list them as a Recipe. Their names are the same as the Recall- and Teleport-Scrolls purchased from Sandy Chapman.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:purchase Recall Scrolls and Teleport Scrolls from Sandy Chapman. Compare their names with the [Recipe:] Recall Scroll and the [Recipe:] Teleport Scroll offered at the Magic Merchant NPC in the Neath POT (not tried to look elsewhere at other NPCs

[​IMG]

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This appears to be resolved locally. Just checked and the Benjamin at my lot says "Recipe: Recall Scroll" and "Recipe: Teleport Scroll". It's possible you may not see this change until the next patch goes live. If possible, please verify then and let us know if you continue to see this issue. Thank you for reporting!

Acred likes this.
  3. Acred

Acred Avatar

I have logged back in to check Neath's Benjamin.
    It is still version 329 (and bedtime, so I won't see a patch until I get up in the morning).

Benjamin still has the same text on his sales list. There is no "Recipe:" in front of any of the recipes. I am Trustee here, so I will pick him up and place him back on the ground. Perhaps that will change his list.

No, I am sorry to report that his list still is the same as in the above photo (for all the recipes he offers).
    I will check again tomorrow.

4. Attenwood

This is expected until a new patch. Thank you for reporting.

5. Acred

Acred Avatar

You are a good teacher, @Attenwood.
    Benjamin now has his recipes properly named and sorted, and I have realized what is meant by the local game client.

I wish you and the team fortitude with the bugs that will need squashing this Release, but I'm already enjoying crafting and a new layout of old hunting grounds.

6. Attenwood

Huzzah! :D Happy to assist.

Gaelis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.