Recent optimizations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallin Tregres, Jun 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Hopped on last night after about 1.5-2 months absence and noticed the game ran much smoother, but at the same time it seemed to have taken a bit of a drop in quality. Am I just imagining the later part? I was running on what I assume were max settings, but the colors, lightning and textures seemed a bit "off". I kept thinking my recent driver update may have changed some settings that aren't translating into the games displayed settings. I tried adjusting the brightness and saturation as I don't remember seeing these as options before, but it still seemed off in terms of texture quality.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Turn off Night Vision?

3. Scanphor

Scanphor Avatar

Can't say I've noticed any quality changes - mind you when you've been off playing other recent games the graphics in SotA are functional at best ;)

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

they did add some new sliders for various levels of detail. may want to revisit them and make sure they are all turned up. Depending on how long ago you played there was some upgrades to the rendering with a new unity build a year or so ago. it did reduce the graphics quality a little and made some things look dotty for lack of a better word to describe it. almost like a dither affect to the render engine. lol nm I red again and you only talking a few months back lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.