Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Red item at crafting table then in inventory

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

6/5/2018 12:46 AM
    Title: Red item at crafting table then in inventory
    Reproduction Rate: Once
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I know there were previous versions, but this is probably related to the new bags so here's a new report.

I moved a stack of coal from my inventory into my crafting chest, which was in my inventory, while crafting something that used coal.

I believe that it "took all" and then tried to load the next iron bindings ingredients and couldn't because the coal was red in the crafting table window. Or I hit take all and then noticed. Either way, when I first noticed, there was only red coal in the crafting table window, nothing else.

I left the table, and stated again, and it worked. When I left the table again, the Iron Ingots in my Inventory were red. They were not in the crafting chest.

I logged to reset everything.

Steps to Reproduce: Move a fuel (or coal specifically) from inventory to a bag in inventory while making Iron Bindings (and maybe other things.)
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 24411
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.789.Date.06.04.18
    Area: POT_mountain_metropolis_01_template/S Mart Factorium
    Area Display Name: S Mart Factorium
    Loc: (84.9, 78.3, 8.6)
    Debug: UE9UX21vdW50YWluX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8UyBNYXJ0IEZhY3Rvcml1bXwoODQuOTIzLCA3OC4zMDUsIDguNTgpfCgwLCAwLjk5NSwgMCwgLTAuMDk2KXwxOTkuMzQ2MXwzMC42MDEzMXwxLjI1

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I replicated in a way, by dragging the coal from inventory to the chest in inventory and dropping it right as it was about to load the next batch of items. Except it wasn't the coal that was red, it was the iron ingot, and no coal was in the window.

I'm now not entirely sure that it was the coal the first time, maybe it was the ingot. In either case, it took me about 20 tries, you have to drop it in the chest after it's pulled the other stuff from the table, and before it pulls the coal, or it will find there is no coal and just cancel the job without the red item error.

And the stack of ingots is read in my inventory now, so I need to relog.

3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

Happened to me as well. The red and unusuable items remained so until I changed the matchmaking mode to reload the scene.

To me this happened whiel crafting scrolls. Wood pulp, black pearl, mandrake root and nightshade turned red. I started crafting by selecting the recipe from the crafting menu.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.