Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Redwood Isle: Incorrect Entrance

Discussion in 'Release 26 Dev+' started by Peeps, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peeps

Peeps Avatar

1/24/2016 5:31 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: The entrance is at the following location: (469.8, 70.2, -306.8) the requested entrance was at this location: (15.8, 69.9, -138.3)
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to Redwood Isle POT and enter scene.
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor (6) System RAM: 8191
    GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series GPU RAM: 3054
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.316.Date.01.22.16
    Area: Redwood Isle (POT_island_metropolis_01_template)

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Can you reverify your coordinates for me? Teleporting to them in the current build sends me flying in the air and putting me on a beach near a river... Screenshots and/or specific /loc coordinates for where it is currently vs where you would like it would be appreciated. It's possible one of your placement requests may have been rejected. The more working details I have, the better I can assist.

Also, please verify the change requested is mirrored in your webform.

3. Peeps

Peeps Avatar

Attenwood,
    See screenshots with locations requested. On my form I had requested the Southern entrance, like entering Hometown. I updated the form with a link to the map picture as well, with red square indicating the southern docks as requested entrance.

Map from the POT submission form with indicators:
    http://postimg.org/image/825rxkxgr/

Screenshot of current entrance with location in chat window (457.9, 70.2, -312.2):
    http://postimg.org/image/dc9eqcsbb/

Screenshot of requested entrance with location in chat window (16.3, 69.9, -137.1):
    http://postimg.org/image/g37qhv98j/

Please let me know if you need further information. Keep up the good work and fighting the good fight.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Ah, I understand the confusion now. I thought you were discussing the entrance from Novia into your POT. Explains why the location coordinates weren't working. :)

POT entrance spawns for biomes are set at a prefab level, and, unfortunately, we are unable to honor requests for individual scene customization at this time. We have plans in the future to create POT Tools to provide town owners with greater autonomy in customizing your scenes that would include things like setting up your own interconnections and spawning locations.

Thank you for the report. If you have any questions or if there's anything further I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Attenwood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.