1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Referred to CS Support] Client pointed to character creation scene after crash

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Abstrax Phoenix, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abstrax Phoenix

Abstrax Phoenix Avatar

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but im posting it here anyways.
    Last night I was playing the game normally, doing inventory management and putting stuff on vendors. I got a crash, okay cool thats normal... but when I logged into my account, it automatically took me to the place where you create a character. I didn't go in offline mode, and I do not have any other character slots on my account. I was able to create a character with the same name as my other character "Crystal Method". Its almost like my character is just gone?!?!!! All of the items I had in my inventory, all my gear, all the xp on that character is gone. Did you guys delete my character for a reason? If so, please tell me to reason. If not.... I dont even know

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

@Abstrax Phoenix thanks for reporting the issue, the only thing that could have been better would have been leaving the character in a deleted state. I have captured the system logs for the time period last night and forwarded the information to be researched.

If you have more detail, like the time of the crash, or if it crashed multiple times, and what you were doing before the issue occurred, this would give us something to go on. (please follow along the above bug reporting template so that we get the information we need to open a case)

I have created Issue# 67167

3. Abstrax Phoenix

Abstrax Phoenix Avatar

It was around like 2:30 AM CT, and it just crashed once. It was a normal unity crash, nothing unexpected because I had the client running for a few hours and I was in britt mart at the time, probably the most laggy place in the game for me. I was sorting some of my chests and was about to put some more stuff on my vendors, and then I had a crash. I logged back in, and yeah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.