1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Referred to Support] Ardoris not loading

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by CatDude, Feb 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatDude

CatDude Avatar

Approximately midnight, going into 17Feb2021

Repeated attempts (four in all) to enter Ardoris all failed during load screen at 50%, citing "ERROR: Necessary Network connections for the Scene are not available".

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

How are you entering? From the world map and clicking on the town? If so, what entrance? If not from the world map, are you using a teleport to zone scroll, or teleport to friend? Also, is it working now?

I just loaded in from the world map OK.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  3. CatDude

CatDude Avatar

Sorry for not being more detailed.
    All attempts were from Novia.
    First was on mount; second and third were on foot; fourth was through a siege.
    First three times, I attempted to enter to Town Crier.
    All failure kicked me back to Novia.
    This later repeated a half hour later in Crossroads POT, but I was then able to enter Crossroads Alleys without incident and then enter Crossroads with a wagon.
    Yesterday it happened when trying to enter Central Brittany at the Docks, but worked fine on the 2nd attempt.
    Today it happened while trying to log online and started me in Novia instead of Crossroads.
    Maybe this weather is smacking the internet lines for a loop.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

What video card and drivers are you using? PC or Mac? How much system ram do you have?

Echondas likes this.
  5. Echondas

@CatDude Anpu has a good point - please paste the output of the /bug command with your system specs. Perhaps your issue is related to not meeting minimum specifications or a driver issue.

6. CatDude

CatDude Avatar

Dell G5 running Win10
    CPU: Intel Core i7 @3.80GHz
    16GB RAM
    VC: NVidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super

Also, none of this occurs in offline play.

7. Echondas

Thanks.. not sure this is a bug, and I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this issue. It sounds like something very specific with your network connection with the game servers or system itself. Perhaps make sure all your drivers and BIOS/EFI firmware are up-to-date also. I'd suggest emailing support@portalarium.com - maybe there is some additional detail in logs they can uncover to help shed some light on what's happening.

Anpu likes this.
  8. CatDude

CatDude Avatar

I did get texted twice by my ISP that they were working hard to make I wasn't getting compromised. So I am increasingly thinking it may have been on their end. In any case, the problem has not manifested for two days now. I thank you both for your time and efforts.

Echondas, Alley Oop and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.