Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Regarding placement bug in my house of sarcophaus x 2

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Kinrael, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kinrael

Kinrael Avatar

4/30/2018 11:01 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16341
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.770.Date.04.30.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis
    Area Display Name: Ordinis Mortis
    Loc: (194.5, 41.0, -369.4)
    Debug:

have 2 sarcophaus in my house i cant place up close to the wall on each side. I have tryed remove all items in the container and then replace it without stuff in it. Hope to get some help in this matter.
    In my former guild i could place with no problems, so i talk with some ppl in my guild they say thats strange and u need to report the bug to you guys.

Its the same village house that i had in elemental zero when i was there, and now i have moved to order of civialdy and i was trying to put my house up and i encounted that lame bug with the 2 sarcophaus.

Area: Ordinis Mortis )POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Ordinis Mortis Loc: (203.4,41.4,-386.9)

Yours

Kinrael Stormcloud

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i visited and could see nothing interfering in the area; no pot trees outside the lot that could be sticking through. i had him remove a rug and a couple of hedges form nearby to no effect. i suspect the collision for the sarcophagi was changed or the collision for the house walls.

he also wanted to straighten the base of the fire elemental statue on the roof, but didn't want to file a seperate bug. i suspect the same thing there: either the statue collision or the house collision changed.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.