Regional Merchant patterns

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Stundorn, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

We need Merchants that fit the regional clothing.

Viking Merchant
    Shogun Merchant
    Elven Merchant
    Pirate Merchant

2. MFWalter

MFWalter Avatar

I really want this too! I have a Shogun pavilion with two merchants and they stand out like sore thumbs. {Also a way to apply patterns to merchants already in world. I really don't want to clear all teh trades of my merchants to change their looks.}

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Hopefully once pet/companion functionality comes online, the same will happen for vendors. Clothing slots, abilities (discount lists and vendor barks), etc. Probably not until Ep2

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea, although personally I think it would be cool if instead of playing dress-up doll with your vendors, it would work like I would expect hirelings to work. You would select vendors from a hiring pool, that have random appearances, names, clothing, personalities.

More tuned customization would still be useful since people want to use their vendors for creative role-play, to make them a part of quests, etc. But I think by default, instead of putting the onus on players to customize and dress up their vendors to be unique, it would be cool if the game handled this for you through a hiring system. I'd also like to see if we aren't going to get full face customization (which I don't know if we'll get), then to at least be able to change things like hair, facial hair.

Ataniiq and Browncoat Jayson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.