Release 11 Screenshot Gallery

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by FireLotus, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

So we are still in R11 right? It has not gone down so one can only assume! And with that a few extra pictures that will forever be held in my heart... starting with this one:

[​IMG]
    (Thank you Redfish for the screenshot) - After the tour Lord British stayed around for a few extra minutes. Many may not know the truth - To me the words of Lord British have more weight then gold, and by his words that he said last eve, yea the chaotic one had tears in her eyes, or maybe it was my terrestrial self that felt it. Either case - Your excellency, it is indeed my honor to be allowed to call New Britannia home and bring what I do to these lands. Thank you!

There are times in a girls life she needs to decide if she will stand up and take her own pulpit and give a sermon to the one that is the paragon of Chaos or if she will step back and let his words sink into her soul as well as the souls of the parishioners around her. When he speaks his words, it enforces what she has been teaching for the past month (year in New Britannia time) - Thank you my Liege, an honour to have your words fill us with hope!

[​IMG]

The MMORPG tour was grand and featured many things including the Avatars Radio tower visit (thank you royalsexy and port phoenix for that - permanent building in their town!) but who would have thought, we would have seen this. (hind site says maybe I should have done my sermon but i am hoping one day Darkstarr and Lord British may actually sit through one of mine - Mine are a bit more winded then the ones they gave and it was an honour to see them take the podium)

[​IMG]
    Lord British takes the podium in the church of the Dark Star - *that* I did not think I would ever see.

For those that may be interested - Maybe they will read it -- this is the sermon i was going to give... had Darkstarr and Lord British not graced us in this place.

Welcome Avatars, did you feel that? that warm embrace when you entered this place? That is the warm wash of freedom and opportunity. In this place you can finally break away from the ties that hold you back, and take that first step into a path of no judgement, no bounds no cause.

Allow yourself to be free of the false securities and comfort of the virtues. Those that choose to follow this sense of false security and comfort are missing out on their true growth potential. Missing out on saving themselves and that which is around them. It is good to be uncomfortable, to be uncertain and take the risk of change.

I have never met anybody who was extremely creative, gifted or strong in leadership, who was also 100% comfortable. It is always those that question everything, push everything to the limit to see how far they bend and keep going snapping them into the unknown ignoring all bounds.

It is people who are uncomfortable with the oppression of being controlled and told how they should do things and how they should act that rise to the challange because they refuse to allow anyone or anything around them to determine the conqueror in them.

"tear down this wall" . "remove these ties that bind" these are words that brought forth great leaders. These words spoken in times of chaos. Chaos is power!

The biggest thing about chaos is the freedom offered to be more then you are otherwise told you can be and not caring about limits. It is about being and remaining unique and true to yourself.

Is your path really your path? Or have you adopted the path of the people around you and commited yourself to a cause that is really not your own just so that you can fit in.

Be careful how much of yourself you give away in order to fit in, Chaos embraces the unique.
    Keep this in mind, true chaos is not around you, it is on the inside of each of us. What is unique about you, is only brought out when you are in unique situations.

We live among so many that are not unique and do not know who they are. So many people who do not know who they are, following a path that is not their own , creating a society that we are meant to live in. A society of poeple who do not know who they are may need to do such things as define themselves by the virtues.

These people feel if they can take on the name of the virtues it makes them important. When you do not know yourself, you need something else to make you feel great.

When you know who you are, when you *really* know who you are.You do not need other things to define you.

Have you ever found yourself in a state of wishing things were different, a time when all you could think is do not do this to me now? It is these insecurities and your actions in them that defines who you are. You will not be challanged at your convenience, you will be challanged through the power of chaos.

It is how you handle yourself, through this power of chaos that defines you and makes you completely free. Let us be free of these virtues that bind, let us be us, Long Live Chaos.

Last one (i did not take nearly enough this release i get far to lost in the moments as they happen that my camera gets forgotten)

[​IMG]
    Leviathan built a shrine to the Chaos Spoon! Guess as much as he calls me a witch, he still knows where the true power is ;)

Soleidad, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 4 others like this.
  2. Fox Cunning

Fox Cunning Localization Team

To the rescue of the lost Tour Guide! Master Fox lures an evil skeleton into an ambush (notice the camouflaged knight coming out of the bushes).
    [​IMG]

Brave Master Fox prepares to enter the Ruins of Ravenmoor...
    [​IMG]

Ouch, poor Master Fox had an ale too many!
    [​IMG]

Time for some spooky stories.
    [​IMG]

In a queue for a sword...
    [​IMG]

A scenic background for an Avatars meeting.
    [​IMG]

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Dance through the sun's set
    [​IMG]

A mysterious stranger shows up
    [​IMG]

The autumn twilight
    [​IMG]

It's an all night party that we're getting into /
    If you think it's all over, then the joke is on you
    [​IMG]

The dawn rises
    [​IMG]

The dance fever continues, though some thirst for cheese
    [​IMG]

After-dance cheese tub party
    [​IMG]

The Duchess of Cheddar on her throne
    [​IMG]

After-cheese-tub dance party
    [​IMG]

4. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

5. dallas

dallas Co-Founder Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I loved this! Got a little emotional watching it...

6. dallas

Awesome screen shots everyone! Gonna be difficult to decide which ones to pick for this week's update! Wish I could include them all!

7. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

@Wrathphoenix got upset at @Jack Knyfe and me messing up his decorating:
    [​IMG]

Trying out archery in the Deep Forest, it's not as bad as some people were saying:
    [​IMG]

What does a member of 4B do when he has more free time than expected? Builds a little garden maze, of course! (Hedges would be great, @Chris!)
    [​IMG]

@Sciamano and @Leviathan Alestorm engaging in some different PvP in Port Phoenix:
    [​IMG]

Soleidad, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 6 others like this.
  8. Leviathan Alestorm

Leviathan Alestorm Avatar

The Felling of Darkstarr
    [​IMG]

$5,000,000 Dance Party
    [​IMG]

The Game of Kings
    [​IMG]

The Brave Coast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soleidad, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 7 others like this.
  9. Amber Raine

CONGRATS ON 5 MILL COMMUNITY!! WE PARTIED THE NIGHT AWAY AT THE AVATARS RADIO TOWER IN PORT PHOENIX TO CELEBRATE!!! AND DARKSTARR SAID THERE WOULD BE NO PARTY FOR 5 MILL.. SORRY WE *HAD* TO PROVE YOU WRONG! BECAUSE YOU TOLD US IT CAN NOT BE DONE..... I DO NOT DO WHAT I AM TOLD TO.. I DO WHAT IS TOLD CAN NOT BE DONE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

blaquerogue, Zantul, Gaelis and 11 others like this.
  10. redfish

redfish Avatar

The $5 million bash
    [​IMG]

Cake of Virtue at the Temple of Chaos
    [​IMG]

Towards the evening
    [​IMG]

Cake dance
    [​IMG]

Minerva dancing for the party
    [​IMG]

Dance circle
    [​IMG]

Cake of Virtue in the dark
    [​IMG]

Minerva on the cake
    [​IMG]

A little stage magic
    [​IMG]

Party circle in the distance
    [​IMG]

Towards the party
    [​IMG]

Come the morning
    [​IMG]

All around the cake
    [​IMG]

The celebration continues
    [​IMG]

11. redfish

redfish Avatar

TO THE NEXT MILLION!
    [​IMG]

Building in Holtrot
    [​IMG]

Holtrot workshop, with a tree view
    [​IMG]

Holtrot kitchen
    [​IMG]

Toast to Minerva
    [​IMG]

Sophi, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 10 others like this.
  12. Amber Raine

Nope!! It was at the Avatars Radio Tower in Port Phoenix ~winks~ However, yes! That *is* me in a Lord British cloak ;)

Great pictures again redfish!

Sophi, Gaelis, Lord Royou OoV and 3 others like this.
  13. Kvothe Kingkiller

Kvothe Kingkiller Avatar

Congrats to Portalarium for rreaching $5 mil in funding. What an achievement!

Anyway, this release I decided to check out what kind of decorating could be done in a row house. I chose a 4-story, blue tile house, placed it in Kingsport along the river, made some money, and went crazy. Here is a quick photo walkthrough. Hope you like it! (The one with red banners)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well thats it. What do you think? Cant wait till release and i get my own property/house!!!

Sophi, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 14 others like this.
  14. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Wow!

Great job! Looks very cosy and it has a lot of character. Certainly given me some ideas. I'm pretty terrible at decorating, so may end up hiring someone to do it!

15. royalsexy

royalsexy Avatar

I TOLD you SotA was going to be just like single-player Ultima! Lord British appears at my house and gives me a quest to save the land from zoning bugs. As always I am the Avatar, out to fix what's wrong with the world, and agree:
    [​IMG]

16. dallas

Sorry we missed the in-game party last night! $5M is an amazing accomplishment! Shroud of the Avatar joins the ranks of only 2 or 3 games that have crossed the $5M mark in crowdfunding! All of us at Portalarium continue to be overwhelmed by the outpouring of support that all of you so generously contribute! We are honored to be able to share this once-in-a-lifetime experience with each and every one of you!

Sophi, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 14 others like this.
  17. redfish

redfish Avatar

I wanted to replicate the shot Raven Swiftbow made on Page 3 of this thread, Adoris at Night, but with the GUI elements toggled off,

[​IMG]

View from the Ardoris grove
    [​IMG]

View from behind two trees
    [​IMG]

Ardoris Vista
    [​IMG]

Soleidad, Sophi, blaquerogue and 11 others like this.
  18. Jynx

Jynx Avatar

redfish, you definitely have an eye for a good shot. Great screenshots!

Sophi, Arianna and Net like this.
  19. redfish

redfish Avatar

The table set for Duke Violation's party
    [​IMG]

The arrival of DarkStarr
    [​IMG]

The Duke begins a tour of his home
    [​IMG]

Table without a purpose
    [​IMG]

The tour continues
    [​IMG]

Into the arena
    [​IMG]

The Duke and Duchess have an audience with DarkStarr
    [​IMG]

Duke Violation details the arena
    [​IMG]

Arena match
    [​IMG]

Duke speaks to a contestant
    [​IMG]

Setting up a match
    [​IMG]

Net knocked down
    [​IMG]

Thanks from the Duke
    [​IMG]

Best community ever!
    [​IMG]

Soleidad, Sophi, blaquerogue and 7 others like this.
  20. redfish

redfish Avatar

Amber Raine is shushed
    [​IMG]

Another match, valiant parry
    [​IMG]

Balec de Cani searches for supporters in the crowd
    [​IMG]

A fight starts on the mark
    [​IMG]

BurningToad issues a challenge
    [​IMG]

BurningToad vs. everyone
    [​IMG]

Sparks and fireworks
    [​IMG]

The fight goes on
    [​IMG]

Final push
    [​IMG]

End of the storm
    [​IMG]

The birthday boy and his cake
    [​IMG]

Cheers
    [​IMG]

Cake dancer
    [​IMG]

Cake dancing for everyone
    [​IMG]

Sophi, blaquerogue, Gaelis and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.