1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 16 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

... really spiders? Or did you mean scorpions here?

*Salute*
    Olahorand

2. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

Good catch, fixed!

Duke Olahorand likes this.
  3. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

By all means, and.... your reply makes total sense. since it's not like the game is coming out soon, this setup simply CANT take SOMEONE long to do, and really the reply should be 'good idea' - i know i know, its silly to want someone to reply a certain way, but i'll tell you now "good idea, i can't do it, so i'll find someone who can" is a classic response that serves your purpose and gives the original poster some repect at the same time.

oh there's this;
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...rting-forum-should-be-organized-better.23052/

So i will amend that i wasnt aware there was a 'skeleton crew' and it now makes sense; who can do what you do? i imagined each of the core 4 would have like 3 people each under them doing the heavy coding and I now see that isnt how it works... So i again apologize after more reflection it was a hasty and nasty post. *sigh* You all, including posters here, are doing great and I shouldn't be so critical of anything done - it's so much better than I could have done... I appreciate the calm replies by all. Pretty classy of everyone.

The Hendoman

Lord Andernut and Duke Olahorand like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.