1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 36 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Hyperbole makes for a better (sounding) argument.

2. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

I may end up kicking myself for asking this question or bringing attention to it. o_O

I placed a chest in my Twin Spire house just now and had to check four times to see if I was nuts. Some of the internal and external item limits had been increased. The internal placed items have been doubled from 1,000 to 2,000. So @DarkStarr I need to ask, is this intended or a bug? I cannot find it in any patch notes,at least I don't see it. And I don't want to add items only to have them disappear if it is a bug that needs to be fixed. :)

Net likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Is your house on a keep or castle lot? I think they changed it so that your indoor decoration limit is based on the lot size instead of the house size.

4. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

It is on a keep lot.

5. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

I have a question regarding the resistance changes (and the part about needing a weapon because some things are immune to magic)....

How can we do this with preselected decks? especially pvp?

Statically assigned creatures in an area can be easily dealt with by changing a deck based upon the creatures in that zone. Although with PvP there is no way to know what deck to use.

If magic users have spells in 8 or 9 schools of magic it is not possible to create an optimal deck for pvp. that right there makes me not want to pvp. I suspect I wont be the only one who feels that way.

Also I remember a few months back that we would be given books of unlearning for all of our skills that are effected by a change in how skills work. which of the 9 shools of magic are effected? I haven't used one of those books yet, can I drop all magic with one book or do we need a book for each skill? (not saying I want to drop all magic but just in case someone does)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.