1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 36 Raffle Update - Multiple Deed Winner Cap

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insinious FizzleThorpe

Insinious FizzleThorpe Avatar

If you look at your personal special rewards tab, and notice an additional Piece of land there, assuming you knew how many you owned before, you will know if you won or not.

2. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Thanks for this info! I checked all the tabs several times over and saw nothing so thought I didnt' win.

Then, after reading your post I decided to check again and saw a taxable POT Town lot deed... :D Woot!

If anyone else checked before and couldn't find any, check again. I think the selection process just wasn't finished when others said they found them on their account page, so maybe you have one now too.

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

Claim rewards at the bank to see if you won new ones that you already have listed on your account page.

4. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Also, it will likely be listed right AFTER the "Fall into Winter 2016 Telethon Rewards" if you got those.

5. drgyn

drgyn Avatar

used last of my gold on one ticket got a pot row deed happy Christmas for me!!!

SteelCore, Lained and Kabalyero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.