1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 39 Lot Deed Raffle Winners and R40 Raffle Details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hey all! We had a small snag on awarding some of the accounts their deeds. This is being fixed shortly!

Della kit likes this.
  2. Della kit

Della kit Avatar

While it is unlimited it doesn't make much sense to spend more than the value of the prize itself, considering we can only win one of each type. That helps put somewhat of a lid on it. You are right, there is nothing fair about it, randomness never is. I could have easily won nothing.

I tried again, again, and again - release after release - even though I never won previously. I honestly didn't not expect to win anything and went into it with the mindset this was 'fun money' and not an investment. But I did want to give the raffles one last shot. Funny enough, I almost didn't do it.

3. TalonZorch

TalonZorch Avatar

Hello Berek.

At first: I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE WON A LOT! I am in the game for ... 2-3 weeks by now, and took my chance on my Birthday to invest in 5 tickets. And - it paid out! So happy about this. Great Birthday Present from the lottery fairy.

Now to something else.
    In this post you stated:

In the Introduction to Raffle 40 you stated:
    What is true for Raffle 40?

Further you said:
    This seems not to be true in Raffle 40, as both have the exact same number of winning tickets.

Can you look over this issue and tell us, how it will be?

Thanks

Aurelius Morgenstern

Sara Dreygon and Berek like this.
  4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Congrats TalonZorch!

Raffle 40 is the same regarding how to win. You can win in both raffles, but only once.

You are correct about the difference this time in count between the raffles in R40, they are indeed the same this time! I will correct the post statement to reflect this change.

TalonZorch likes this.
  5. DooMAGE

DooMAGE Avatar

What raffle there is more chance to win?

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

That depends on how many play, though just going by the number of lots available and their cost you're better off buying POT tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.