1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 44 Postmortem Mini-Telethon

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

It could be its own tree with a number of skills like kick, disarm, etc. But getting emotes at different skill levels would be a cool idea too.

2. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Short telethons have been the reason I've missed past events. Like LB's Birthday. Didn't get home until later in the evening.

Just glad our recent telethon allowed for purchases until midnight. So I made that one ;-)

3. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Debcool likes this.
  4. redfish

redfish Avatar

Maybe... though, really everyone should be able to kick ;) I was just thinking either an emote that was functional as an action, or a free glyph available to everyone that appeared in the Glyph list. Then if you skilled up pugilism or some other skill that applied to unarmed combat, it would maybe function just like for punches and increase its efficacy as an attack. But just generally I was thinking it might be a nice thing to "be able to do." Perhaps even for some quest related activity in the scene, like kicking over some rubble, or what else have you.

Yea, being able to do certain blade flourish emotes when you achieved certain levels in your Blades skill would be cool, too, though.

We do have a Trip skill.. not sure if that could apply... the Strategy trees contain a lot of skills that could equally apply to unarmed combat.

5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

You should see them confirmed on your account rewards list long before they get delivered.

And right now we are UTC-0500. (-0600 in winter)

Debcool likes this.
  6. amaasing

amaasing Avatar

Just wanted to state - this was the best telethon that was done in a very long time. Loved how the team stayed focused on the questions and really appreciated how well it flowed. Great Job. If they are all like this one - Let's do this every month!!!!

7. Debcool

Debcool Avatar

@Spoon and @Elwyn
    Thanks I've just found it in my account:cool:

I am still thinking that giving the time that way creates many confusions. Com' on guys, I know you American folks like to call "Football" a sport played with the hands... but we are the 3rd Millenium now :D
    Can't you simply use the SI, using 0>24h for clock time and UTC for the time zones?

"Damn, I still don't understand how you did get to the moon..." :p

Cya ;)

Spoon and liz_the_wiz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.