1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 48 Lot Deed Raffle Winners

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Why would anyone want to say that? What difference if anyone won each time if they bought the ticket they have a chance to win. Besides, Portalarium has created the game we are playing. I love the game and all that has taken place in the game. Sort of like living life. I can be grateful for all even the hard times for that means I am alive and it is the same with anyone else who is alive. If they win everything I will have a smile on my face because they won and I got to see them win. I will rejoice. Congratulations Elmo!

2. xadoor

xadoor Avatar

When the chance of something happening is near zero and it happens people rightfully question the premise that it was near zero. And rightfully so. If I flipped a penny 100 times and got 100 heads in a row it'd be far more likely that the penny was "broken" than I was just lucky. To just go thru life in awe of the luck is certainly a choice you can make.

That said I know nothing of this other than the numbers @mystarr posted a few months back were interesting.

A simple "The system is working fine" would make a lot of us feel better and put an end to the unhealthy speculation. I also understand that Port doesnt' have time to respond to every accusation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.