Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Release 48 Post Draft: Feedback Please

Discussion in 'Release 48 QA Feedback Forum' started by DarkStarr, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I thought the Kinsman buckler was only going to glow if you got one in both Shroud of the Avatar and Underworld Ascendant. I don't see the text on our Add-On Store (although I could have sworn it was there originally), but on the UA Kickstarter it says:

Lord Andernut and Hazard like this.
  2. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Browncoat Jayson, you are correct that the text was there originally.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    Source: Internet Archive Wayback Machine

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Quite possible it was implemented, but won't work for you until it is supposed to.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if the tie-in with underworld isn't done yet, it should be in the known issues list (which has an odd eh in it)

5. Doctorface

Doctorface Avatar

• Path of Courage Polish: (SPOILERS) Brigid in Resolute now has conversation parts where she recognizes completion of the path. Also, Quinn in Ferig’s Battle Camp will now talk actually talk about Ferig, and Ferig also has a better response to the warrant that you deliver.
    Think you have an extra talk here.

6. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

• Regen and Focus Regen Frequency: In previous releases, the health and focus regen tick occurred once a second. This resulted in a lot of extra updates and work for little benefit. The regen tick will now occur once every 5 seconds for 5x as much.
    Does this also change for food, devotional blessing - Honor and Sacrifice and the artifact instruments? Those descriptions will need to be changed if that is true since they say per second instead of 5.

7. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

added to known issues

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  8. DarkStarr

good catch. fixed

Lord-Galiwyn likes this.
  9. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

@DarkStarr I found a few mistakes. I hope this is what you are looking for. It is my first time helping with this stuff.

Lost Whiteguard Silver Mine (Love): Located in the Perennial Coast in the mountains that separate Solania and the Whiteguard Foothills, this mine was once a primary supplier of ore to local military units. After a collapse, it hasn’t been used in decades. Its recently

The Its should be It's

Also:
    Broken Echoes Silver Mine (Courage): Located in the South Paladis region between Jaanaford and South Broken Road, this giant vertical cavern is a rich in copper and silver.

I think you do not need the a.

Aslo:
    Jaanaford: A satyr awaits at the concealed entrance to the Broken Echoes Silver Mine, hoping to find a human to act as intermediary between him and his irate miners.

Should it be, an intermediary?

Also:
    • Solace Bridge Outskirts: Farmer Filmore is in mourning for his love, Betty the Chicken. Avenging her for him by killing the wolves will award you the Leather Helm of Love.
    Should it be Avenge her?

Also:
    • Artifact Repair, Salvage, Enchant, Masterwork: Artifacts have undergone a major refactor to better align them with the rest of the economy. In order to not have them directly compete with crafted goods, they can no longer be repaired like regular items. Instead, they can only be repaired by salvaging other artifacts to get “Ancient Essences” that are used in Artifact repair. This will cycle Artifacts out of the economy and require players to re-acquire them periodically (thereby simulating “production”). Additionally, we have made Artifacts a bit more dynamic by giving players the ability to enchant and masterwork them. Please note that artifact belts and instruments are not yet fully supported by our crafting system, so cannot be Masterworked or Enchanted.
    Should it be so they cannot be Masterworked or Enchanted.

Also:
    • Elf Corpse Polish: Elf corpses now match the visual polish we did on living elves way back in Release 34. They also now react to when you interact with them like human corpses.
    Should be. They also now react when you interact with them like human corpses.

Also:
    • Norgard Citizen Clothing: Players can now acquire Norgard citizen clothing as drops from mid- to high-tiered Barbarian NPCs. These item can also be salvaged for rare pattern drops to use on other armors.
    Should be These items

Also:

• Spells Persisting Through Scene Changes: With the rapidly improving load times, it now makes sense to allow some medium durations spells to persist across scene changes. The following spells/skills will now persist through scene changes:
    Should be: some medium duration spells

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  10. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

Heh, I guess I wasted my time going through the patch notes. I guess I either submitted the errors to late or @DarkStarr just did not care. Shrugs.

11. DarkStarr

Bankee thanks for the help but feedback on the day before is a little too late since this is when we post them. Sorry I missed these.

Bankee likes this.
  12. DarkStarr

I made all these fixes (except the avenging)

Bankee likes this.
  13. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

No worries, I was not sure. I reckon I was a bit late to the party :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.