Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Release 49 Post Draft: Feedback Please

Discussion in 'Release 49 QA Feedback Forum' started by DarkStarr, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

The sentence is incomplete / the and is too much...

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Evaporate Fix: Fixed Evaporate combo not applying fire resistance.

Evaporate applies fire debuff to the target - not resistance. So this should probably read "not reducing fire resistance" ?

3. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

I would either name both scenes or none - having Elysium named, leaving only one "unknown" reads kinda strange.

I believe "additional" instead of "more" is correct as the quest doesn't grant more of the same but other pieces of the set. Is there a plural of armor? "of the new virtue armor sets" sounds better to me.

These two paragraphs belong together, a line-break without a <CR> should be sufficient.

I believe the camps as "locations" should be written with big letters, similar to the "Elven Food Supply". Or if it's not the "name" but description of the place, the food supply should also be in lower case.

At least currently the icon is always shown - regardless if I gather or not. Unless that is a bug the marked part of the sentence is confusing and should be removed.

This is confusing - are only the POIs for the active tasks visible? Does hiding tasks (from the task list HUD?) remove them from the compass? What about tasks not on the task list?

In the sections above you're talking about Virtue armor, not gear. While it is a synonym using the same description probably prevents questions. There's also a double blank between "in the__virtue-themed gear...".

Should be "Dragons'" as you're using plural in the following sentences.

Maybe the sentence highlighted should be clarified - are you switching all trial users currently on the Love path to Courage? If so I would seperate sentences and start like this "Our trial data analysis shows that starting the game is easier than the path of the bow. All trial users are limited to the Courage Path which starts with swordmanship. Users currently on the Path of Love will be switched." This still needs clarification if existing quests will be reset, players teleported to the Highvale scene etc.

Shouldn't it be "Spellbinder's" Stance? A few bullet points later the "Spellbinders Stance" lacks an apostrophe.

At the time this is read, R48 is history and the sentence should be "In R48, it (incorrectly) increased the amount....

Rentier likes this.
  4. SpotD

SpotD Avatar

I have noted (bug report) that there is a new (?) idle animation (sitting) and flag on [AFK}. Not seen before. Is this new this release ??

5. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

If you state a number it will be interpreted (for better or worse) as the implementation of a "Hard Cap" and cause much wailing and gnashing of teeth, spawn conspiracy theories and likely a spot on InfoWars, though I'm at a loss to figure out what product pitch would be associated with the story.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  6. Archer

Archer Avatar

• Copper Camp POI: We renamed the “Copper Golem Last Seen” POI to “Copper Camp” so it makes more sense if I find it before I get the associated quest.
    These should be you.

Ore Distribution in Low Level Scenes: We took a pass through all of our Tier 1 and 2 scenes to evaluate ore distribution and make sure there was adequate coverage of all our ore types.

Should be the, who else would they belong to?

• Potion Animation: After drinking a potion, avatars will now smash the empty flask on the ground, thereforeby explaining why there is not an empty flask remaining afterwards and immersion is saved!
    Soft Cap on Experience (Online Only): Once experience gained per hour averages over 1 million xps per hour over a half hour period, you will gain a debuff that slows down your experience beyond 1 million xps per hour(this debuff will be visible on screen next to the pooled experience displayed in the skills UI).

Needs a space between hour and (this.

• Casting Interrupts on NPCs: Players are now able to interrupt some spell casting NPCs.
    Explanation of which NPCs this applies to would be useful.

Firefly Fix:
    It's Fireflies

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

merchants

plains road? forest road?

8. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

fixed

9. DarkStarr

fixed

10. DarkStarr

Entire thing was written wrong. Changed now

11. DarkStarr

Great and thorough!!! Fixed!

12. DarkStarr

fixed

13. DarkStarr

fixed

14. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

You should throw it at whatever mob you are attacking (if being attacked) so it causes 1 or 2 HP of damage. :)

DarkStarr likes this.
  15. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

@DarkStarr, there is mention of the scraps stacking being fixed, but the latest published QA build doesn't include the fix yet as scraps are not stacking on the table or when dropped in chests or inventory. Is it still the plan to have the fix part of this release and just not part of the build yet and likely to patched in?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.