Release 64 Flower Hairpiece Picture Request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hegpetz, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hegpetz

hegpetz Avatar

Hey, so I have a weird request.

I would like to see what the Release 64 Flower Hairpiece looks like.

I would on my own, as I thought I had the bundle secured, but I guess I didn't log in during the period as I didn't get them so I cannot see for myself.
    I hope it wasn't under my nose the whole time, but I looked through forum searches, google and google image searches, and skimmed through several official and non-official SOTA streams to get a glimpse of what they look like and found none.

A picture of the Flower Bed would be awesome too if it is a bed for sleeping in. If it's a stone-trimmed bed of tall thin blue flowers then think I found a picture of it already.

Many thanks ahead of time!!

P.S. I can't remember off-hand if reward items are trade-able anymore, but if they are and you don't want it, unless they are like freakishly hideous or something then I am obviously interested. ;)

P.S.S. After typing that P.S. I feel obliged to apologize for not posting this in Player Marketplace - this is really more a request for a picture than a request to buy - I honestly don't think the rewards aren't tradeable anymore but can't remember so just trying to cover my bases. :D

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Hi hegpetz,

Those are not login rewards, they are from when Port was doing fundraising stretch goals. So if you were subscribed or bought something from the store for (I think it was still) $5, then you should have gotten them.

Sorry, haven't got a picture of them though.

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings hegpetz
    Here is a picture of it. Check your Claim Rewards Icon on the upper right. It is the far right Icon and looks like a chest. What is your in game name?

[​IMG]

4. hegpetz

hegpetz Avatar

Thanks for the response and sorry for not being clearer. I know they were fundraising stretch goals, but as far as I know the change to require logging in to receive the things started during the fundraisers. I could be wrong though! Either way I was definitely doing the $5 thing for the longest time. I did start the subscription too. So I either just missed that one, which could definitely have happened, or I didn't actually login during the period (which definitely happened, for at least two or three releases - I lived vicariously through the fundraising streams in the background at work and bought items at home before doing homely things). Anyway sorry for the wall of text and thanks for clarifying. :)

Thank you so much for the lovely photo. It is quite pretty! Unfortunately I already checked, I do have release 68 unopened so I'm positive I missed 64.

My in game name is Yae Miralin. Do let me know how much you think it is worth, or if there is something you might like to trade for it!

FrostII likes this.
  5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

If you paid for it you should have it. Send a message to support@portalarium.com and they'll get you your rewards.

6. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

and if you don't get one let me know and I'll send you one via in game mail.

7. KDH

KDH Avatar

they match the island dress perfectly:)

hegpetz likes this.
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Ohh wow this is nice! Does it drop a pattern? And if so, what kind of armor type is it?

9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Violette Dyonisys
    The Flowerbed A and the Tropical Flower Hairpiece do not have Eternal patterns. The weapons do.

hegpetz and Violette Dyonisys like this.
  10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I think the flower is nice and @Fiero Steele you are wonderful. I could wish for more of these and dyable maybe too ;). another wish also is the island dress to be able to dye a solid color since it does not. You can only dye the flowers which doesn't make it different enough. Any way that is just imo ;)

11. hegpetz

hegpetz Avatar

Welp I haven't gotten a response from support by now so I am going to take that as a definite no on me having it.

Thank you so very much Fiero Steele, you will hear from me shortly! :)

12. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Sent :)

hegpetz and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.