Release Day Surprises that would make a Difference

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by majoria70, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

No one needs to hear that. This thread is for release and beyond. It's the best to get ideas in one place and if one teeny tiny thing got noticed and implemented because it could and just must or if any ideas made it in a patch after we released then that is what this is about. Does it matter that as you say it might be code locked that is no reason to stop the ideas coming? And where are yours? Come on people lets show the devs what we'd love to see at launch time and even if that means in patches after, then we still show what those things are that will add to this game ;)

Bow Vale and jammaplaya like this.
  2. sarbonn

sarbonn Avatar

I'm pretty sure they won't do it, but I would like to see them work on adjusting the "if you're standing anywhere near an npc, you slow down to a crawl" situation. I can see a bit of the reason for this, but it's a huge slow down, and it also slows you down if someone's pet happens to be around you, and there's no reason for that at all. It's one reason I HATE going to a town or city, because no matter what I do, I'm stuck just trying to get around a crowd of npcs.

Hauk, Oeneusc and Bow Vale like this.
  3. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Where they're supposed to be... in the Wishlist Forum... Rufus' Wish List.

Hauk likes this.
  4. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

This would be my big one. In addition to this, quests to complete in each scene would be good, especially ones which go into detail on the unique nature of the scene.

majoria70 and TranZdog like this.
  5. KnownInGameAsGeorge

KnownInGameAsGeorge Avatar

Aliens attack.

The developers announce that the plan has always been to make a game about aliens attacking a magic rich world.

Everything you have heard about the story so far has been to build immersion and get you emotionally invested in the fantasy planet so you can be properly shocked and outraged when the mothership obliterates Owls Head with an orbital laser.

EDIT> Then Star citizen announce they have found a magical world in their universe and the game servers are merged.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Diabhul and jammaplaya like this.
  6. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

That's pretty far out there, to think this will be happening at launch. Honestly, the laser would probably get stuck at 98% and crash the ship.

Maybe one day, sure.. But launch? Nah.

Matt Harris, Hauk and Vodalian like this.
  7. Womby

Womby Avatar

Please!

Barugon and Jaanelle DeJure like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.