Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Remote Bank Access Device

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

I'm sure the Unreliable Travel Guide will have a cover story about how it was creatively used.

Numa likes this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

While this is true, I can tell you that I really appreciate it. I originally chose my location because of the proximity of water lots and land lots. Knowing that it was far away from town center was part of that decision and something that I ultimately had to just accept. Now I don't have to exit to menu, start on world map and reenter the town just to go to the bank.

Numa and Grimace2 like this.
  3. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

While we are talking about banks. They take your gold, pay you know interest, the guards bump into you all the time and they say rude things to you like grrrrr. grrrrr. then they slam the door in your face!

Also, maybe it's just me, but do you get a little nervous when your at your local bank going thru your possessions when someone walks in and stands right next to you?

I do I think I am going to get pickpocketed or they are somehow going to steal from me using a bug I don't know about. I quickly shut down my open bank windows, then wait for them to leave. I have seen to many things in UO and even here when they released pickpocketing.

Maybe they should welcome you by name when you walk in. "Welcome to the Brittany Wharfs bank Outlander Sea Bear! How are you doing today? How may we be of help you?" Ask you if you would like to see your banker in private?

Then guide you up to one of those empty rooms upstairs where one can go inside lock the door and sit down with your banker and do your business in peace and privacy, maybe even have a cup of tee and piece of bark bread or a handful of lollipops. Register for a chance to win get on the episode 2 test server for a day. Have some sort of friendly conversation about local events or game wide public service announcements to scroll thru on the bankers desk ledger. The guards can stand outside the door and grrr grrr to their hearts content bumping into anyone who comes near!

Banking takes time away from doing what we love... no wonder the Remote Bank Access is such a hit!
    Put it on your lot in a safe place set up your lot and bank permissions and you are free from all that. Recall in drop off loot. Teleport back out to the current guild party battle zone.

Drops the mike, Jumps down from his soap box and skateboards off to the next big thing...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.