Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Repair kit cost

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by Pleione, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I will try to post the link to the thread where Chris came in and made the comment about repair and repair kits, hopefully it works. (see above)

okay it didn't work let me try agian. Link won't work but here is the comment from the thread "41 repair kits for repair"

Miracle Dragon likes this.
  2. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

to repair a leather crafted armour it's necessary to use 30 kits... 30*100 GP... to repair my entery armour and weapons i need 100 repair KITS... THIS IS INSANE.
    maybe it's time to add a full % repair kit.. maybe at 500 gp...
    and well.. the REPAIR SKILL.... nice idea.. but my swords must to be repaired 1 time every 30 min when killing enemies for level upgrade...

maybe we needs a portable BLACKSMITH STATION? or place ablacksmith station on every dungeon?

never seen armours and weapons like these... seems built on TIN

sorry for the post, but i'm very frustated to going to owl's head every hour...

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Did you get the armor and weapon preservation skills from the trainer. Those skills really help me.;)
    Also did you see what Chris has said about repair. I posted the comment from him above.:) Sorry for your frustration. It will get better.:)

Mad Max likes this.
  4. Unforgiven2

Unforgiven2 Avatar

I'm still rather low level so I'm just stealing the zero value items from NPC shops, and selling all my dropped gear to npcs, hehe

It's the fun stuff I pick up along the way, that I don't know how to replace, that I end up repairing, but that's only been a cape so far...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.