1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Repairing tools - an easier way

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Warius, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warius

Warius Avatar

Every time I want to repair a tool with my kit I have to click on the kit then scroll down to my tool (which is at the bottom of my inventory) and drag the kit on it. But scrolling down sometime don't work at all and it's pretty anoying.

Could you consider adding an inventory tab for tool and the possibility of switching tabs while clicking on a repair kit?
    Or just maybe an option like this : 1) right click on your tool 2) repair tool

Thanks!

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

I tend to keep my repair kits in a separate container that way you can have them easily draggable on to a tool that's already scrolled into position.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Even better would be to get rid of drag/drop for repair kits. It's super annoying when dropping them into a chest or into inventory to have to make sure you're not dropping it onto something else that can be repaired. I think it would be better to right click the thing you want to repair, and if you have an appropriate repair kit in your inventory, the context menu gives you a "Repair" option.

Warius and Anpu like this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

There is an easier way

Open your skill window, and go in the crafting tree where your broken down tool is (so mining for a pickaxe), then drag your tool repair kit from your inventory onto the tool in the skill window (bottom left corner)!

Warius and Lained like this.
  5. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

For sickle or pickaxe you can also keep your repair kits in your main inventory and put "k" in the search field. That will filter out most of your inventory and put your repair kits pretty close to your tools.

(would still be nice to be able to just right click > repair anything that's repairable if you have a kit though)

Anpu likes this.
  6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I use Tools of Prosperity and am glad every day I use them that they never need repair. They are available in the COTO store and worth every penny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.