Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Repeatable Quest keywords (ex: Highvale Outskirts tea leave) shouldn't cycle to the end

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

By the time you're done with Highvale Outskirts quests, it is possible to have 15 tea leaves or more.

Typing "herbal tea leaves" (I tried tea, didn't work) over and over, or clicking to the last page to find the keyword, x15 times, is a pain.

Either let her take them all at once, and reward in a lump, or keep the keyword at the start of the keyword list, or at the very least make it something short that can be typed.

Right now the easiest way to get to turn in is 8 mouseclicks long. Click all the way to the end, click back once, click the keyword, click and drag the leaves, click accept. Repeat x15 = 120 mouse clicks.

2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

If you type it in, you can also use Ctrl+(Up arrow) to repeat the last bit of text. Saves lots of typing.

But I agree, if you have the quest item in your inventory, it should remain undimmed at the front of the keyword list.

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Ah, well that is handy, thanks. Not going to help all the new players rolling through wondering why they need to keep clicking so many times, but it will save me some effort!

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

Does typing one of the three words work?

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I tried "Tea" and it didn't, then I clicked over to see what the other words were as they aren't as obvious, so I didn't try them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.