Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] 10+ days and no daily 10k exp updates to character

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Whitestag, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitestag

Whitestag Avatar

I see the 10000 exp in chat window but when looking at character Adv / Craft it stays the same and does not credit the sheet. The 500 exp and 500 gold daily does credit. This has been 10+ days now.

Also when switching characters on a log in log out i have ended up with my logged out characters inventory until I log out with a full quit launcher then back in. When changing characters a full launcher exit and reboot works but sometimes a simple log out will not do it. Old character skill progression icons will also remain sticky also for the new character until full quit and reboot.

1. Title: 10+ days and no daily 10k exp updates to character
    2. Reproduction Rate:10+days
    3. Blocker?Not really but a inventory bug is never a good thing
    4. Details:Above
    5. Steps to Reproduce Daily log ins
    6. User Specs: Crankin on good hard connect.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Whitestag this is a known issue AFAIK that on the same client with only logout/login the settings show only the skills and XP of the first char who logged in.
    (sometimes the chat too)

You have to completely restart the client to not see this effect.

3. Whitestag

Whitestag Avatar

Ahh ok I just started seeing it in the last few up dates
    Ahh ok I only started seeing it in the last few updates, is the daily 10k exp daily log in not being credited also a known issue?

4. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

if it is in the log your char should have gotten it on the adventuring skill pool else it would be a bug (but my three toons all got their 10k since patch day)

5. Whitestag

Whitestag Avatar

Must be a random bug then, maybe they will look into it.

6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Whitestag
    Yes, with what Rentier said you want to be checking your adventuring skill XP.
    Because you may be seeing this issue due to using multiple accounts, until that cosmetic bug is fixed - can you please restart the client between multiple character logins and see if you still notice the daily XP issue?
    I believe it is rewarding it properly based on my investigation, but I will keep a close eye on this. Keep me updated please.

7. Whitestag

Whitestag Avatar

Thanks for the reply Lexie I tested it as follows
    Only logged in with main acct, no offline nor other accts. yesterday no credit but in chat window.
    Logged in a few mins ago and it updated the ADV credit by 10k none to Craft.

Never had a problem with it until almost half a month ago.
    Thanks for the workaround I will do that for the other logins and keep a eye on it, full client shutdown I think will work, just never had to so threw me off there for a bit... 8 }

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.