Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro Needed]COTO POT Decoration “Trap”

Discussion in 'Release 43 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Datendrache2, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache2

Datendrache2 Avatar

Title: COTO POT Decoration “Trap”

Reproduction Rate: Apparently Low or missing an important detail

Blocker? (Yes/No/Partial) Yes

Details: I removed a COTO from the bank inventory. For whatever reason, the POT decorations options appeared (bottom screen) showing the town limits (items, containers, light sources, available space, etc.) If manipulated, it shows I am holding a COTO that needs to be placed on the ground. It shows GREEN for placement in the POT but won’t drop. Also, it’s very hard to see…

I tried to take it to a house with permissions to place, but the game won’t let me step on the property.

In addition, in this state I cannot:

1) Tab out

2) Chat with users

3) Leave the town or interact with any other objects

4) Remove additional items from the bank

Steps to Reproduce:

a. Go to POT Festival at the entrance, approach the Banker

b. First removed a Ring of the Cuttlekin from my bank and placed it in my inventory

b. Remove a COTO from the bank and drag it across the ground or some other placement area.

c. Observe conditions as stated – stuck placement options and inability to interact.

Note: Logged out and tried to reproduce with the above steps and could place the COTO on the ground. This is perplexing. However, I believe this has happened to me on occasion in the current release.

User Specs:

Ryzen 1600 w/Geforce 970, Windows 10, 16 GB RAM, SotA QA Win 64 Release 512.

Bug Category: Banking / POT

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Was this a scene you are an owner of, or have Steward permissions in? We aren't observing this issue when testing internally. Would like to investigate possible permissions issues that may have caused this. Please let us know if you see this again.

3. Datendrache2

Datendrache2 Avatar

Yes, the character has been set to Steward of Festival (not Governor)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.