Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Cursor Lock Bugs

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Alrik Doom, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

When playing with cursor locked, there are a few bugs related I would like to mention!

1. Title: Cursor Lock Bugs
    2. Reproduction Rate: Always
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Bug #1: Cursor does not free itself when you enter a conversation with a npc nor does my hotkey for releasing it, it is like the cursor is frozen locked to target. Bug #2: When I have a pet out fighting, anytime my target passes my pet, it brings up the pet menu and/or unlocks my cursor, makes it hard to fight with pets when using cursor lock. Bug #3: This might be more of a personal preference, when looting corpses in cursor lock, it auto unlocks when menu appears then auto locks when using take all, I would rather use my hotkey to lock/unlock cursor, the auto unlock/lock is annoying!
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Play game with cursor locked to target, these issues are in design more then a random bug!
    6. User Specs: N/A

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Servant King
    I'm a little confused by your last comment about these issues are more than in design than a bug, but I did try to repro this using locked cursor mode. I couldn't repro. I had no problems using a pet (UI did not come up) or talking to an NPC (cursor wasn't locked to target and I could also use the cursor to sell to that NPC)

If you are still having issues after the next build, please let us know. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.