Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed]Everyone's Favorite - Health Bar Not filling!

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by sgl2586, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeetocht

Zeetocht Avatar

Last night me and a coupla guildies were in Krul (sp?) and I played my mage the whole time. I did get the health regen bug and it was the first time I'd gotten it in a party so I asked my party mates what they saw my health at and they said to them it looked like I was at full health when to me it looked like I was missing a coupla hundred health.

2. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Seriously this game can't be launched in good faith with buggy health bar. :( Anyway we can like get "all devs on deck" until you can repro it successfully and figure out what the problem is?

This has been going on for soooo long now.

I haven't yet encountered this nassssty bug this release, but previously rebooting the client would clear. Can anybody confirm?

Also pull up the character sheet and see if the numbers shown there match the bar or not.

Tedio and sgl2586 like this.
  3. sgl2586

sgl2586 Avatar

paper doll tends to match. Rebooting client or rezoning will clear it.

Jaanelle DeJure likes this.
  4. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

I am noticing the speed at which i recast Strength of Earth, Shield of Crystal, Inner Strength. If I recast them slowly, the health bar acts like it has time to pick it up. If I recast them fast, it happens almost every time. not sure this helps. But as you can see from everyone's post its becoming annoying and folks are concerned about having it fixed before release.

5. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

@Zeetocht Yes on others screens your at full health, my wife and I play, I tend to look at her screen when my health bar is bugged to see how much health i have.

6. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

@Lexie I can get it and not switch into any decks. Seems like I get it when recasting buffs Strength of Earth, Shields of Crystal, inner strength, those three add to my health. I can be at full health recasting them or still regening health and get hit with the bug. I have noticed at which the speed of recasting them can determine if I get hit with this bug, if I recast those buffs slowly with pausing, I tend not to get hit with the bug, if I recast quickly then I will get the health bug quick and it will at times go away on its own, if i dont recast any buffs and play for a bit, its like the game is delayed at showing my true health. I then can recast slowly and the bug doesnt appear. hope this helps some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.