Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] I have an endless supply of garlic seeds

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by RedPhoenix, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix Avatar

1. Title:Garlic seeds show 1 in inventory but I can plant as many as i want
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?no
    4. Details:I was planing garlic in my row greenhouse. Went to put remaining 30-40 in chest I keep with beds but it did not go in. Checked on it in inventory and it only showed 1 (no number after the item) went to plant remaining beds and thought i would just use that 1 garlic so it is out of inventory. No problem. Went to plant the next one and it was garlic again. Planted about 40 more plots and waited till mature the next day. Allowed me to harvest all and then used the garlic seed in inventory to plant 4 more just to see if it would and it did. Please remove what you see in the logs as harvested 2 days ago and fix my garlic seed.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Take Garlic seed (with no number after it) out of chest Click spot, click recipe, it chooses garlic, plant and repeat as many times as I want.
    6. User Specs:MacBook Pro early 2012 i7 with 12gig ram, 1tb ssd, Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB running sierra (10.12.6)

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@RedPhoenix
    We have not been able to repro this. Each planting is taking a seed. If you search your back, perhaps there are more seeds elsewhere that it is using?

3. RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix Avatar

No I checked that. There was a listing for Garlic seed with no number beside it and no other garlic seeds in my inventory or containers I was carrying. I then planted my 68 spaces with garlic. The next time i logged in I harvested all 68 spaces and then planted 4 spaces just to see if it was still doing it. I still had the Garlic seed listed in my inventory with no number beside it. I stopped and turned in the bug report. I logged in today and the 4 planted garlic are ready for harvesting but the garlic seed has disappeared. I assume the devs corrected the situation but they did no take any harvested garlic from my storage chest (Thank you :)). Problem is resolved but still weird. Will try to duplicate it again, this time with Royal Elderberry ;-) Just kidding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.